It’s time to get off the lounge, Thrifty are coming over to clean it tomorrow
Thrifty Carpet Cleaning has been cleaning Fabric sofas since 1995.
We use specialized upholstery cleaning equipment and solutions to gently clean your fabric sofas.
We pay special attention to areas that get the most soiling such as headrests, armrests and cushions.
Heavily soiled areas are pre-treated and gently agitated prior to cleaning.
We clean and protect lounges, sofas, wool and wool-blend, microsuede and microsuede, cotton and cotton-blend, couches, footstools, chaises, cushions, love seats, recliners, bar seats, dining chairs, boardroom chairs, office chairs.
How do we clean your fabric sofa?
- After inspection, we choose the correct cleaning solution and pre-spray the fabric.
- The technician will then agitate the pre-spray with a soft brush solution through the
fibres. Heavily soiled areas like armrests and headrests will receive extra pre-spray
- Any stains will be treated.
- Fibre rinse will be added to the rinse process.
- Deodouriser will be added to the rinse process.
- Fabric will be cleaned and rinsed with a hot water extraction machine (steam cleaning) to remove all soiling and cleaning solutions from the fibres.
- Fabric protector will be applied to the fabric sofa. (Optional)